AFSA NOTICE № AFSA-T-OA-2020-0035 ON THE REQUIREMENTS TO THE AML TRAINING COURSES FOR THE RELEVANT PERSONS AND RECOGNISED AML TRAINING CENTRES
AFSA NOTICE № AFSA-T-NB-2020-0003 DATED 10 JUNE 2020
ON THE REQUIREMENTS TO THE AML TRAINING COURSES FOR THE RELEVANT PERSONS AND RECOGNISED AML TRAINING CENTRES
THE ASTANA FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY (the “AFSA”) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT:
1. In the purpose of improving the level of training and awareness of the Relevant Persons in the field of Anti-Money Laundering and Counteracting the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT), the AFSA declares the followings:
- a) The requirements to the AML training courses for the Relevant Persons:
- • Study of the requirements of the National legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of AML/CFT;
- • Study of the requirements of the International Standards in the field of AML/CFT;
- • Study of the procedures of the Internal Control systems in the field of AML/CFT;
- • Passing exams or tests for confirming the control of knowledge in the field of AML/CFT.
- b) The list of recognised organisations which meet with the requirements of the AML training courses imposed by AFSA:
- • Association of Financiers of Kazakhstan
- • JSC “Financial Academy”
- • Training centre “Qazaq profi”
- • Training centre “Zerde”
- • The accredited professional organisation of accountants "FIRST"
- • LLP “Academy Compliance”
- c) The list of recognised organisations will be updated as the Financial Intelligence Unit list changes.
2. This Notice comes into effect on the date of its issue.